We are really proud of all the mathematical resources that we share with the intention that mathematics be comprehensive and meaningful for our students. Little by little, we have created a repertoire of very interesting activities.
I share below the link of another interesting activity that we have done this morning in class. It is a game called AREA DICE GAME.
- A game for 2 or 3 players.
- Each player chooses a colour pencil or texta they will use in the game.
- Players take turns rolling the dice, using the numbers that they rolled to draw the perimeter of a rectangle or square & writing the area in the middle of the shape.
- Game ends when players run out of room to draw.
- Winner is the player who has used the largest area/most squares.